Sunday 20 October 2013

Problems with printing 3D work

   I realised that my 3-D effect in my work can be tricky to print but it’s an integral part of my work. I realised to get the best from my work that it must be photographed; the best way to do this is using the rostrum stand. This means I get a clear, straight photo making it easier to edit on the computer. The best way to print my work is on silk paper as it keeps all the true colours and doesn’t dull the image or flatten it. I do feel there could still be issues with printing my work as the real images just look so much better but I am determine to find a way to print it without losing the quality of the image. I am considering emailing a publisher or printer asking how they would go about printing my images and if they believe it’s achievable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment