Tuesday 22 October 2013

Considering colour

     After looking at other artists work I feel I need to reign in my use of colour. I think colour would be a great way to differentiate between my stories so they don’t all merge into one. So I have decided that I will assign colours to the stories that match the places they are from, for instance the girl who cried a lake for this story I will use warm colours like orange, yellow, pink. I also believe these colours will compliment the skin tone I have chosen to use. I do have a ruff idea of colours for the others but feel I need to actually look at what colours of paper I can actually get. I would also like to add patterns onto the card using stencils but to get this to look right I will have to consider colour theory and test out what looks good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment