Friday 9 May 2014

Final images Sedna and the Hunter

These are the final images without the text added. I decided to go full colour in the end as I had originally planned but now play to experiment with using controlled colour on the the stories to see how this affects my work. Overall these image work but I feel that if I had planed a more controlled colour pallet from the layout stage the would have been much more successful as a set. I feel they work great on there own but don't flow as well as they could have as a set and will now consider this when I am working on my other stories. I will still be using these image within the book as I do think the composition and cut is to a high standard and look good but if I could redo them I would work on the colour scheme more.


No comments:

Post a Comment