Friday 9 May 2014

Final image for The girl who cried a lake

This is the one image I completed for this story, not including the text. I like this images and feels it works well and really like how having a cut pattern under the black outline looks, it adds an extra depth to the images and makes it more interesting and less flat. Though I found scanning this in I did lose the ivory colour that was originally on the dress, as you can see in the photo I took of the image. I think I will need to rescan this and see if I can mess with the settings to save the colour. 
Originally I was going to do this in a more 3D style but after considering my more recent work in other projects I found I proffer to work like this as I can add more detail and it also its a lot easier to print and reproduce. 


Photo of image

No comments:

Post a Comment